PUSH NOTIFICATIONS / LIST OF ACCOUNT MOVEMENTS
What are push notifications?
Should you use the mobile application of Equa bank, push notifications are short messages, popping up on the screen of your smartphone. They provide you an immediate overview on all movements in your accounts.
Push notifications will prevent you from missing out on:
- Incoming and outgoing payments
- Payments, deposits, and withdrawals by card
- Changes of your card
- Marketing communications and special offers only for you
- Servicing notifications
How to easily set up push notifications to display them in your mobile application?
- Log in your Equa bank mobile application
- In the lower right corner, click on Your profile
- Then select the tab Settings
- In the section Services you will find Notification Settings
- Here you will select which push notifications you wish to receive, or you may switch them off entirely.