Please accept our apologies. Your mobile banking application had to be closed for security reasons.
The content of the mobile banking application package has been modified.
What are the risks?
When the content of the application package is modified, the application might start behaving differently. Sensitive data, including sensitive details (list of accounts, transactions history, PIN code, …) might be stolen. The injection of a third-party code in the application might also lead to the input of unwanted data that may result in a payment set up or a transaction approved without your knowledge. We cannot keep the application running in this situation and therefore we have closed it.
What could have caused this problem?
The debugger can be attached for instance for one of the following reasons:
- You are running the application in a rooted device and one of the applications installed is attempting to modify the mobile banking application package (the file used for the installation of the application).
- You are running the application on an unauthorized modified version of the operation system that is modifying the installed applications.
- There is an active mobile malware in your device that contains a rooting framework (a tool that enables rooting without your knowledge) and attempts to to gain control of the application by injecting a code in the application’s package.
- You have modified the mobile banking application package.
How to fix the problem?
In order to fix the problem, make sure that:
- You are using an authorized version of the Android operation system.
- Your device has not been rooted (system protection has not been removed).
- You have installed your Equa bank mobile application from an authorized Google Play site.
- You are using an authorized firmware version.
- You have installed a mobile antivirus program that enables the detection of a potential malware.
- You are not running the application in an emulator (a virtual computer device) or another nonstandard runtime.
For more information do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service on the following phone number +420 222 010 222.