Please accept our apologies. Your mobile banking application had to be closed for security reasons.
We have found out that the application had been launched in a nonstandard runtime environment, e.g. in an emulator or in a virtualization tool.
What are the risks?
When the application runs in a nonstandard runtime environment, e.g. in an emulator or a virtualized environment instead of running in an official operation system, sensitive data theft from the mobile application might occur including sensitive details such as the list of accounts, transactions history or even your PIN code. While the application is running in a nonstandard environment, data can be inserted in the application and consequently a risk follows that a payment is set up or an approval given without your knowledge.
What could have caused this problem?
The application might run in an unsupported environment for some of the following reasons:
- You are running the application in a modified device, using additional virtualization to launch applications.
- You are running the application on an unofficial version of the operation system using virtualization to launch applications.
- There is an active mobile malware in your device that contains a rooting framework and uses virtualized environment to attack the application.
- You are attempting to launch our application in an emulator.
How to fix the problem?
In order to fix the problem, make sure that:
- You are using an official version of the iOS operation system.
- Your device has not been jailbroken (system protection has not been removed).
- You have installed your Equa bank mobile application from an official App Store source.
- You are using an official firmware version.
- You are not running the application in an emulator or another nonstandard runtime.
For more information do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service on the following phone number +420 222 010 222.