Please accept our apologies. Your mobile banking application had to be closed for security reasons.
We have found out that a debugging tool, also called “debugger” was attached while the application was running.
What are the risks?
Debugger can read information from the mobile application including sensitive data such as the list of accounts, transactions history or even your PIN code. Debugger can input data in the application or run a third-party code at the same time, which may result in a risk that a payment is set up or an approval given without your knowledge.
What could have caused this problem?
The debugger can be attached for instance for one of the following reasons:
- You are running the application in a jailbroken device and one of the non-standard applications contains a built-in debugger that is used for reading data from other applications.
- You are running the application on an unofficial modified version of the operation system that uses the debugger for collecting additional data from applications.
- There is an active mobile malware in your device that contains a rooting framework and uses the debugger to attack the application.
- You are actively attempting to debug our application.
How to fix the problem?
IIn order o fix the problem, make sure that:
- You are using an official version of the iOS operation system.
- Your device has not been jailbroken (system protection has not been removed).
- You have installed your Equa bank mobile application from an official App Store source.
- You are using an official firmware version.
- You are not running the application in an emulator or another nonstandard runtime.
For more information do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service on the following phone number +420 222 010 222.