Please accept our apologies. Your mobile banking application had to be closed for security reasons.
We have found out that a third-party code had been injected into the running mobile banking application. This code is modifying the application’s behaviour.
What are the risks?
The application’s behaviour might change after a third-party code has been injected (for instance with the help of "hooking frameworks"or "native code hooks"). Sensitive data theft, including sensitive details such as the list of accounts, transactions history or even your PIN code might occur. The presence of a third-party code might also cause the input of unwanted data in the application and consequently a risk follows that a payment might be set up or an approval given without your knowledge.
What could have caused this problem?
A third-party code can be injected in the application for instance for some of the following reasons:
- You are running the application in a jailbroken device and one of the applications installed is attempting to inject its own code that changes the behavior of the application.
- You are running the application on an unofficial version of the operation system that is injecting an additional code in the running applications.
- There is an active mobile malware in your device that contains a rooting framework and attempts to gain control of the application by injecting a code into the running mobile banking.
How to fix the problem?
In order to fix the problem, make sure that:
- You are using an official version of the iOS operation system.
- Your device has not been jailbroken (system protection has not been removed).
- You have installed your Equa bank mobile application from an official App Store source.
- You are using an official firmware version.
- You are not running the application in an emulator or another nonstandard runtime.
For more information do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service on the following phone number +420 222 010 222.