Please accept our apologies. Your mobile banking application had to be closed for security reasons.
The application has been launched in a nonstandard runtime environment, e.g. in an emulator or in a virtualization tool.
What are the risks?
When the application runs in a nonstandard runtime environment, e.g. in an emulator (a virtualization tool in the computer) instead of running in an authorized operation system, sensitive data theft from the mobile application might occur including sensitive details (list of accounts, transactions history, PIN code, ...). While the application is running in a nonstandard environment, data can be injected in the application and consequently it might happen that a payment is set up or a transaction approved without your knowledge. We cannot keep the application running in this situation and therefore we have closed it.
What could have caused this problem?
The application might run in an unsupported environment for the following reasons:
- You are running the application in a modified device, using additional virtualization for the launch of the application.
- You are running the application on an unauthorized version of the operation system that has used virtualization to launch applications.
- There is an active mobile malware in your device that contains a rooting framework (a tool that enables rooting without your knowledge) and uses virtualization to attack the application.
- You are attempting to launch the application in an emulator.
How to fix the problem?
In order to fix the problem, make sure that:
- You are using an authorized version of the Android operation system.
- Your device has not been rooted (system protection has not been removed).
- You have installed your Equa bank mobile application from an authorized Google Play site.
- You are using an authorized firmware version.
- You have installed a mobile antivirus program that enables the detection of a potential malware.
- You are not running the application in an emulator or another nonstandard runtime.
For more information do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service on the following phone number +420 222 010 222.