Please accept our apologies. Your mobile banking application had to be closed for security reasons.
A debugging tool, also called “debugger” was attached while the application was running.
What are the risks?
Debugger can read information from the mobile application including sensitive data (list of accounts, transactions history, PIN codes, ...). Debugger can also enter data in the application or run third-party code, which may result in a payment set up or transaction authorized without your knowledge. We cannot keep the application running in this situation and therefore we have closed it.
What could have caused this problem?
The debugger can be attached for instance for one of the following reasons:
- You are running the application in a rooted device (with system protection removed) and one of the non-standard applications contains a built-in debugger that is used for reading data from other applications.
- You are running the application on an unauthorized modified version of the operation system that uses the debugger for collecting additional data from applications.
- There is an active mobile malware in your device that contains a rooting framework (a tool that enables rooting without your knowledge) and uses the debugger to attack the application.
- You are attempting to debug the application.
How to fix the problem?
In order to fix the problem, make sure that:
- You are using an authorized version of the Android operation system.
- Your device has not been rooted (system protection has not been removed).
- You have installed your Equa bank mobile application from an authorized Google Play site.
- You are using an authorized firmware version.
- You have installed a mobile antivirus program that enables the detection of a potential malware.
- You are not running the application in an emulator (a virtual computer device) or another nonstandard runtime.
For more information do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service on the following phone number +420 222 010 222.