Please accept our apologies. Your mobile banking application had to be closed for security reasons.
A third-party code has been injected into the running mobile banking application. This code is modifying the application’s behavior.
What are the risks?
The application’s behavior might change after a third-party code has been injected (for instance with the help of "hooking frameworks"or "native code hooks"). Sensitive data theft, including sensitive details (list of accounts, transactions history, PIN code, …) theft might occur. The presence of a third-party code might also cause the input of unwanted data in the application and consequently a payment might be set up or a transaction approved without your knowledge. We cannot keep the application running in this situation and therefore we have closed it.
What could have caused this problem?
A third-party code can be injected in the application in some of the following situations:
- You are running the application in a rooted device and one of the applications installed is attempting to inject its own code that changes the behavior of the mobile banking application.
- You are running the application on an unauthorized version of the operation system that is injecting an additional code in the running applications.
- There is an active mobile malware in your device that contains a rooting framework (a tool that enables rooting without your knowledge) and attempts to gain control of the application by injecting a code into running mobile banking.
How to fix the problem?
In order to fix the problem, make sure that:
- You are using an authorized version of the Android operation system.
- Your device has not been rooted (system protection has not been removed).
- You have installed your Equa bank mobile application from an authorized Google Play site.
- You are using an authorized firmware version.
- You have installed a mobile antivirus program that enables the detection of a potential malware.
- You are not running the application in an emulator (a virtual computer device) or another nonstandard runtime.
For more information do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service on the following phone number +420 222 010 222.